Hardware & software:
- iPhone 4S Transparent Rear Glass at http://ifixit.com for $29.95 from Chris Breen.
- BusyCal at http://www.busymac.comÃ?Â for $49.99 from Adam Engst.
- SkySafari 3 for iPad for .99 (limited time) from Andy Ihnatko.
- Software bundle from MacLegion at http://maclegion.com/Ã?Â for $49.99 from Don McAllister.
- Software bundle from MUpromo at https://www.mupromo.com/Ã?Â for $49.99 from Don McAllister.
- Software bundle from ProductiveMacs at http://www.productivemacs.com/Ã?Â for $39.99 from Don McAllister.
- Software bundle from BundleHunt at http://bundlehunt.com/Ã?Â for $49.99 from Don McAllister.
- More Information Than You Require by John Hodgman for $6 (on Amazon) from Andy Ihnatko.
- iOS: When moving apps around in folders, put the folder you’re filling up down in the dock. Ã?Â That way it won’t jump around when you’re dragging from screen to screen.
- OS X: Mission Control for Lion, now you can reorder the arrangement of your spaces in Mission Control. Ã?Â You can also create keyboard shortcuts to jump to different desktops. Ã?Â That’s in System Preferences -> Mission Control.