Hardware & software:
- Widescreen Collector’s Edition Star Wars Trilogy : The Definitive Collection (Laser Disc Set) for $88 (on Amazon) from Andy Ihnatko.
- uMake – UMake (iOS) for free (with in app purchase as well) from Rene Ritchie.
- Pandora – Free Music & Radio – Pandora Media, Inc. (iOS) for free from Jim Dalrymple.
- Comics – Read Comic Books, Graphic Novels & Manga – comiXology (iOS) for free from Andy Ihnatko.
- Procreate ? Sketch, paint, create. – Savage Interactive Pty Ltd (iOS) for $5.99 from Rene Ritchie and Andy Ihnatko.
- Duet Display – Rahul Dewan (iOS) for $15.99 from Andy Ihnatko.
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto: A Novel for $16.85 (on Amazon) from Leo Laporte.
- Tim Gunn: The Natty Professor: A Master Class on Mentoring, Motivating, and Making It Work! for $10.27 (on Amazon) from Andy Ihnatko.
- Unfaithful Music & Disappearing Ink for $17.27 (on Amazon) from Leo Laporte.
Editor’s note: This is the first MBWPicks post from the iPad Pro. Upgrading from the iPad 3, this is a big jump. Did a screenshot belbow of the set up. The little floating video is key, and it handles the multiple tabs in the browser no sweat. Just jumping around in these tabs would have been a heart breaker with the old setup.
The other note is, and I’m not sure when this happened, but now I am able to upload an image to WordPress via the browser. In the old days, that required the WP app. Geez – things change fast ’round here!
Did you jump in and get an iPad Pro? If so, what do you think so far?